Wilmington, DE – The AHEPA 10th Annual Olympic 5K Run/Walk will take place at the Barley Mill Plaza School Campus on Saturday, September 24, 2016. This event will bring the Spirit and Values of the Olympic Games from Ancient Olympia to Wilmington, Delaware.
To Celebrate Odyssey’s 10th Year Anniversary, Ceremonies and Activities will include:
- Athletes from Greece to present the Olympic Torch on Campus
- Twinning of Odyssey with Schools from Ancient Olympia
- Parade of the Olympic Flag by Students
- Lighting of the Olympic Flame
- Official Dedication of the Campus
- the 10th Annual 5K Run/Walk and to benefit-The Odyssey Charter School of Wilmington
Race top winners will receive olive wreaths from ancient Olympia, and the first 300 participants, complimentary T-shirts, refreshments, food, and prizes.
Register online at www.races2run.com or by mail:
AHEPA 5K Run
Odyssey Charter School of Wilmington
3821 Lancaster Avenue
Wilmington, DE 19805-1512