Come and see the Philadelphia 76ers for the 3rd year in a row as we celebrate Greek Heritage while watching our hometown basketball team take on the Milwaukee Bucks and our own, Greek-Freak! The past two Greek Heritage Nights have attracted a combined 1,500 Greek Americans from all over the tri-state region.
Greek Heritage Night schedule
- A pregame video presentation on Jumbotron by the Greek American Heritage Society of Philadelphia
- Pregame PGBL/Sixers/Bucks Captain’s Huddle at Center Court
- Pregame National Anthem performed by local Greek-American Elena Iliadis from St. Thomas Greek Orthodox Church in Cherry Hill
- Traditional Greek Dance Halftime performance by The Pan-Macedonian Society Alumni Dancers
- Prizes and giveaways during the game by the Sixers and Colonial Marble & Granite
- Post game meet & greet with a member of the Philadelphia 76ers and Greek Superstar Giannis Antetokounmpo (not guaranteed but highly likely just like two years ago)
- Post game shoot around on actual Sixers NBA basketball court for 60 minutes exclusively to members of our group
We encourage all fans to show their Greek pride and “dress up” wearing their blue and white colors! Wearing traditional Greek costumes is also encouraged. You must purchase tickets through this group to be included in post-game activities. Entrance on the court will only be permitted with a wristband. This event is sponsored by the Philadelphia Greek Basketball League, Colonial Marble & Granite, and the Greek American Heritage Society of Philadelphia.
Greek Heritage Night at 76ers vs. Milwaukee Bucks (featuring Giannis Antetokounmpo)
Monday, March 6, 2017, 7:00 pm
Wells Fargo Center, 3601 S Broad St, Philadelphia, PA 19148