The Greek American Heritage Society of Philadelphia invites you to submit a photo for its 1st Annual “Photo Contest of Philadelphia’s Greek Community”.
All pictures must be submitted electronically and brought to the event in a frame. Please submit your electronic entry to email@example.com no later than May 10, 2015. Please include your name and a few details about the photo. The committee reserves the right to close categories as they reach a maximum of six entries and to choose an alternate category for submissions as appropriate.
Photo Contest Submission Categories
- The People’s Choice – Attendees will have the opportunity to vote for their favorite photo.
- Historic Subject – A picture depicting a historic quality of our community
- Church, Society or Organization – An opportunity to submit a photo that showcases a Church or Club
- Artistic – A photo of artistic or creative approach
- A Personal Photograph – A category that will be open to any picture of personal nature
- Patriotic Subject – Navy, Army, perhaps a parade photo…open Patriotic category
- A Landmark or Location – A picture that shows a long lost landmark or current one important to our community
- Religious Subject – Our religious community and traditions of faith
- Youth – GOYA, MAIDS, SONS… Sights and Sound… YOUTH our future
- A Famous Person– An international star, visiting dignitary in our Greek Community
Date: May 28, 2015 at 6:00 pm
1405-07 Locust Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102